Ken has expertise in all facets of mortgage banking and credit analysis. He often educates consumers by speaking in front of large groups, as well as providing one on one consultations.
Ken is a 1986 graduate of the University of Maryland College Park. In recognition of his excellent leadership in the association, Ken was awarded the “2010 Professional of The Year” title by the Maryland Association of Mortgage Professionals.
In addition to MAMP, Ken is a member and serves on many boards of organizations such as:
- Maryland Coalition for Financial Literacy (Chair of the Executive Committee)
- Maryland Council on Economic Education (Board of Trustees)
- Maryland Commission on Financial Education and Capability
- Howard County Estate Planning Council
- Financial Planners Association
- Maryland Senior Resource Network
Ken resides in Owings Mills, MD with his wife and two wonderful children.